This week went by fast so here’s the highlights:
- Jake Owen and Colt Ford killed the Pebble Beach ProAm!
- Maren Morris won her first Grammy!
- Thomas Rhett and his lovely wifey Lauren announced some awesome baby news!
- Raelynn won the on-stage messy hair game!
- We all survived Valentine’s Day!
- Oh yeah and President Trump OWNED the media!
Well there you go!! Have a great weekend!!
Hey Y’all Bailey Anne here with your song of the week.
New comer and one of my favorites Michael Ray has a song by the name “This Love; okay let’s get down to it. Not only is this cleverly wrote but it appeals to both guys and girls. For guys this is how most of y’all probably feel about your girl and for a girl this is how we want a guy to feel about us. Aside from being totally relatable it has a great beat and lyrics that flow. Perfect for back road karaoke, wether you’re a redneck Romeo with your tan legged Juliette or a southern belle with your good ol boy, give it a listen it could possibly end up your theme song.
Jake Owen is teaming up with “BeautyKind Unites: A Concert for Causes at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX on March 25th!!
The best part besides getting to see Jake, Cole Swindel, Demi Lovato and The Band Perry; is BeautyKind donates half of every ticket to the Charity of your choice!!!
Get Your Tickets HERE!